To Our Patients and Families:
Eye Physicians of Austin has been proactive in preparing for, and continuing to adapt to COVID-19 precautions. We continue to implement best practices for preventing the spread of COVID-19 including precautionary cleaning and sanitizing, screening staff and patients, and wearing proper personal protective equipment.
Starting Saturday, June 19, Eye Physicians of Austin will:
- No longer require temperature checks from patients or their guests
- Discontinue detailed COVID screening questions, instead we will just ask if you are feeling ill today?
- Begin to decrease social distancing in our reception areas to allow for more patients
- Still require masks to be worn at all times when in the Eye Physicians of Austin facility until further notice
- Close for an hour between 11:30am – 12:30pm.
- Have patients arrive no more than five minutes before thier appointment time
- We ask that only one companion accompany the patient to their appointment if necessary and that only children scheduled for an appointment visit our building.
While an in-person visit to the ophthalmologist is often necessary, we are excited to be able to offer telehealth visits for some conditions. Please call 512-583-2020 to inquire if a telehealth visit is appropriate for your condition.
Eye Physicians of Austin will continue to provide the most advanced, personalized care for all of our patients. Please contact us at 512-583-2020 with any questions or concerns.